For nearly a half century since its incorporation in 1956, Dolan Concrete Construction has provided diverse and quality employment opportunities in the Greater Bay Area. Dolan Concrete Construction is specifically looking for highly skilled and motivated individuals interested in becoming a part of a closely knit team whose goal is delivering a quality product in a timely manner at a competitive price. These goals all fall within the framework of a safety-conscious workplace. At Dolan Concrete Construction, Safety and Health are core values. We recognize that it is our employees’ health and happiness that forms the very foundation of our success.
If you would like to become a part of our organization, please feel free to review the list of employment opportunities below to determine if you have the skills necessary to become a member of our team.
An excellent benefit package will be offered to all qualified candidates and is available for review as well.
- Sr. Estimator
- Jr. Estimator
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- Accounts Payable Manager
- Safety Manager
- Operations Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Contract Administration Manager
- Field Supervisor
- Terminal Manager/Mechanic
- Cement Mason
- Operating Engineer
- Class A Driver
- Base Annual Salary
- Health insurance for employee, spouse & children with coverage through Kaiser Permanente North HMOs
- Dental Insurance through Delta Dental DPO
- Life Insurance Policy
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employer will pay 100% of premiums. Coverage will commence after ninety days’ employment.
- Participation in Dolan Concrete Construction Employee Stock Ownership Plan after one year of service (entry dates of January 1 & July 1) with a six-year vesting schedule
- Participation in Dolan Concrete Construction Profit Sharing Plan after one year of service (entry dates of January 1 & July 1) with 100% vesting upon entry
- (Non-Supervisory) Full Union Pay and Benefits
- (Supervisory) Full Union Pay and Benefits
- Nextel cellular phone
- Wright Express gas card
- Company Vehicle
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
For Employment Inquires please contact Gabriel@dolanconcrete.com
Dolan Concrete Construction is an equal opportunity employer.